Friday, September 25, 2009

FCP Content Manager-Developer 4.0

I just presented and passed the FCP Content Manager Developer 4.0 certification! If you already have some experience programming for the CE then test is reasonably easy (honestly, I'm not that experienced so the test didn't feel relaxed for me), a lot of the questions are about the specific APIs for doing certain actions (for example, one question that I remember is "Which one of the following methods is used to retrieve the current version of a document with multiple versions?", so you have to remember the specific method for many questions.

I think 50% of the questions are about API specifics, and the other 50% are about concepts related to the APIs



That's an screenshot of my certificate =) . Now my goal is to get a FileNet Process Manager administrator certification, but I won't present that certification but until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment